Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Eighth Day of Christmas

I have just finished picking up my house from a Progressive Christmas Party. This year, I was the last house- the desert house. Kassie and I teamed up to make some very good stuff! I am whipped... and am about to go to bed.

Today I am thankful for the gift of each friend that I have. It is similar to another day, but not really. They say that most people live their entire life and can only count the number of true friends they have on one hand. I can honestly say that I would need at least both of my hands for such a task.

Each of my friends has made me a better person. They each bring different perspectives and unique qualities to my life- they enrich me.

"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." Proverbs 27:17

I am so thankful for godly friends who inspire and challenge me just by being who they are. Through the years- especially the last few- they have given me the courage, strength, and determination to continue on. I am blessed.

Friends- they help make life worth it!

No comments: