Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Little Late... But Still Made It!

I dedicate today’s post to Tammy. :o) Why? Because the first event happened just last month! (I tossed it in today just for you.)

First we start of with a visit to the Lighthouse Ranch. Jason, Julie, & I were able to visit and spend the afternoon with David. He gave us a tour of the grounds then we spent the day just ‘hanging’ out and being together. He missed Brandon but the Lighthouse policy is that only Parents/Guardians may visit residents. Due to the special nature of our family’s circumstance, they made an acceptation for Julie.

I tossed in one picture of the 23 mile bridge leaving New Orleans. It was really something. I would have loved to get more shots of New Orleans than I did- which was none- but the city was right in the middle of Mardi Gras. It was impossible to convince my brother and sister-in-law- who are both more Godly than I- to go into the mêlée.

Next I have shots of the Birthday meal I prepared for the ‘guys.’ Our meal consisted of Medallions of Pork Veronique in a Cherry marinade over a bed of Bread Dressing with Garlic Spiced Potatoes and Sautéed Grapes. For dessert we had Homemade Apple Pie.

Finally you get just a few shots of little Joe’s birthday party. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Karen Prince said...

I would not have enjoyed the 23 mile bridge! I would, however, like to enjoy one of your delectable meals!

Tammy Bryant said...

Thanks Bro. Joseph!! I am glad you thought of me. I am also glad that you are here today.

Your dinner definitely looked great!

Joseph James said...

Thanks both of you... and the 23 mile bridge was really something. lol