Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More of that Free Speech Thing

Vacation Bible School is in full swing and we are having a great time; however, that is not what I am blogging about today. I am a little late on this issue, but apparently the wonderful people at Vanity Fair did their own cover in response the infamous Obama cover from The New Yorker.

Because I am such a lover of free speech... I thought it only fair to share this one with you as well- which by the way... I find equally hysterical! Way to go Vanity Fair!

Personally I feel that our ability to agree to disagree and our jokes about ourselves have always been one of our country's strongest assets. It is such a shame we have become so politically correct and so easily offended by what others say or do. It makes one wonder if life wouldn't be a whole lot better if Natural Selection really did exist.

No comments: