Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Medieval San Antonio

I only have one relative on my Dad’s side of the family that lives here in Texas. We try to get down to San Antonio and see them at least once a summer. Last summer I had a conference to attend in San Antonio so I took David & Brandon, loaded up the van, and headed down to see family and enjoy ourselves.

We had a great time. The pics are of an afternoon spent with my two younger cousins, Tyler and Ryan. I don’t get to see them very often so when I do I make every point to take at least one afternoon and try to make a memory.

It can be something as simple as going to the store and buying cookies and milk so that we can bake them back at the house. This time, it was visiting the Alamo, watching an IMAX film, and eating at a two story McDonald’s. Just something simple to make memories- a little trait I picked up from my mother.

The second half of the slideshow is our family trip to Medieval Times. It was just Jason, Julie, David, Brandon and I, but we had lots of fun.

Enjoy!

~


3 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I am enjoying your "sweeps week!"

Christina said...

Glad your sharing all these slide shows and I'm sure it is getting your hits up!

Roxana said...

Love the crowns!