Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back In The Swing

I hope every one's Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Mine was blessed. On Tuesday of last week David, Brandon, and I left and headed to Jason and Julie's. We spent the holiday with them and her family- it was nice- and snowy! Julie and I celebrated Black Friday by getting out in the Ft. Worth traffic at 5:00 A.M. on Friday morning. It was fun- and I think she really got into it even though she didn't think she could!

Tonight was the last night of our two week revival with Bro. Greg Henry. I am so thankful for our revival services. What a breath of fresh air they have been! Life has been busy, and many would think that the week of Thanksgiving and the week after would be a horrible time to have a revival- but it has helped to slow the normal 'holiday' season just a bit.

I am thankful for the welcome calm before the December storm! (And what a buys storm it is turning out to be!)

No comments: