Sunday, March 04, 2007

Dialogue Record Entry #1

It has come to my attention that some of my readers have taken one of my posts as 'doctrine.' While I am overjoyed by the fact that you read me- the situation does beg that my blog contain something that probably should have been stated from the very beginning.

Apparently, I have a number of individuals believing that my black brother from another mother has recently purchased his own personal 'bling bling' - i.e. an Escalade.

This is not true. Those of you who have been asking his mother where his Escalade is need to stop. He does not have one.

So, in the hopes that I do not 'split-the-pit' (like my dear pastor's wife told me I would lol), I issue a formal disclaimer- not an apology (forbid) but a DISCLAIMER nonetheless.

Official Dialogue Disclaimer
Please be advised that the author of this page may, from time to time and at his choosing, in posts and responding to reader posts, make certain statements that may not be entirely forthcoming with accurate information in order to facilitate a comical response from various individuals. Said author may also, from time to time and at his choosing, in posts and responding to reader posts, make certain statements that may be taken a variety of ways to further facilitate the previous stated response and to allow for dialogue between readers thus fulfilling the namesake of this blog.

4 comments:

Tammy Bryant said...

Come on! I thought it was hilarious!! I was even going to be excited for Trevon! What a hoot of a post. Joseph - you are an original!

bouellette said...

so now you come with a disclaimer, huh? LOL

Karla said...

so then - my questions still stands to the previous post!!!

Linda Elms said...

Joseph, I'm glad you made this DISCLAIMER so you won't "split the pit"! LOL!! This was hilarious! We have sure had some good "wonderings and questions" today since your last post. I will be so excited when our "black brother" has his own ESCALADE! He deserves it!