Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Trivia

During the holidays you might need a little help with your entertaining... and since I am NOT going to be baking any of you bread for the holidays... sorry... I have provided something else instead. Enjoy the Quiz... O, and before I forget... for all of you who were very disappointed about Rudolph missing from the Dialogue Poll- I have included a bit of Rudolph trivia in the new poll. Do you know the answer?

How many Christmas Songs Can You Identify?
The apartment of 2 psychiatrists
The lad is a diminutive percussionist
Decorate the entry-ways
Sir Lancelot with laryngitis
A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Present me naughty but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide
The smog-less bewitching hour arrived
Exuberation to this entire terrestrial orb
288 Yuletide hours
Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs
The red-suited pa is due in this burg
Stepping on the pad cover
A parent was observed osculating a red coated unshaven teamster
Far back in a hay bin
Leave and do an elevated broadcast
That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city
Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels
Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully
Hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck
As the guardians of little woolly animals protected their charges in the shadows of the earth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know the first, but...
Little Drummer Boy
Deck the Halls
Noel
All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth
It came upon a midnight clear
Peace on Earth
12 Days of Christmas
Do you hear what I hear
Santa Clause is coming to town